My boyfriend (A flashback)

WARNING: PICTURE HEAVY!

So I decided one day a couple months ago, my boyfriend and I needed some new pictures together and I had also recently gotten a self-timer remote, so it was the perfect opportunity. So, we set off to find somewhere that would be secluded so that other people wouldn't get in the shot. We started following railroads and finally found one in the middle of nowhere that was perfect here are the results:

what i wore: green hat from Urban Outfitters, black dress w/ hearts and black knee high socks from  H&M (one of my favorite articles of clothing), belt taken from another top, blue tights from Target, and black wedges Blowfish from DSW




So I had been seeing a lot of people on lookbook.nu wearing knee high socks with their booties and I thought I'd try it. It's a fantastic idea. I feel like it lengthens my legs and also wearing the same color of socks and wedges gave the illusion I was wearing knee-high boots! This is one of my favorite dresses. I got it when I ventured to Minneapolis for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend. I don't have an H&M in Iowa so I load up on things when I am around an H&M store since I cannot buy online.

Another reason for this post is because I haven't done much today. I have been sleeping a lot because I took my boyfriend to the airport this morning at 5AM. He's going to be in Canada for a week and I will miss him!


I have a lot more photos on flickr too, you can check them out here.

I would love to hear your opinions of my blog so far!
Powered by Blogger.