Denim and Dots

what i wore: black and white polka dot dress thrifted, denim button up top from Target, white slip from my mom, black lace-up fringe Who We See rodeo boots from Urban Outfitters



Today, I decided to go for a grunge-esque look you could say. Mid length dress, black fringe booties and a denim top. I am in love with this denim top at the moment. I could not wait to wear it again, so here it is, two days later.

Anyways, I thrifted this dress at Goodwill. I think it's an adorable, and versatile piece, one that I'm going to keep for a long time! Which brings me to my next idea, which is, I want to start selling some of my clothes and weeding out my closet. Any suggestions of the best way to go about it? I was thinking of using Smashion, ebay, or making a blog store.

I also just made this new header last night! What do you think of it?
Powered by Blogger.