Sunny with a side of sass

what i wore: cat eye sunglasses from OC Shades, bright blue beaded romper from Gilt, gray jersey knit American Apparel skirt from Gilt, navy cross body purse and navy and brown loafers thrifted, and black belt from Francesca's Collection.





Yesterday, I spent most of the day running errands and getting my blog shop ready with a few things posted. I still have much more to post. Anyways, I decided to go for a casual outfit and I just got these cat eye sunglasses in the mail, and I am absolutely in love with them! These loafers might have to go in the shop as well because they squeeze a little too tight on my wide feet! That's ok though, I'm sure they'll find a lovely home! On Monday, I spent the whole day cleaning the whole basement. My bathroom, room, kitchen, and living room are so clean right now and I am so happy. During finals week I create this huge mess and I finally had time to clean. It felt so nice!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to finally having time to spend with friends! Don't worry there will be pictures!

Tell me about what you're looking forward to this week!
Powered by Blogger.