I went to see Bright Eyes and Jenny an Johnny on Saturday with my friend Lauren. I should have titled this "What was in my bag" because I didn't think about taking pictures until after the concert. Anyways I thought it'd be neat to show you want I brought along and what I should have brought along! I will do more installments of what's in my bag. They will be pretty random though! I hope you enjoy! Also, I am in love with this adorable Nine West backpack. Check back tomorrow for what I wore to the concert!
What's in my bag:
- Taupe J Crew cardigan
- A sharpie pen
- A small case of bobby pins
- Red Aldo wallet
- Cat-eye sunnies
- Jenny and Johnny's "I'm Having Fun Now" (bought at the show)
- Jenny and Johnny band t-shirt (bought at the show)
- A cute recycled notebook from Target
- My car keys of course
- My ticket to the show
- Glossaholic lip gloss in Lush
- Elf super glossy lip shine in goddess
- Beauty rush lipgloss in red delicious
- The Body Shop hot bright lip and cheek stain
- My G1 phone (not shown)
Things I should include next time:
- A floppy hat
- A blanket
- A simple point and shoot camera
Also, congratulations to Emily of The Daily Fashionista for winning my second giveaway!
Be sure to check back this Wednesday, June 8 at 10:00AM for my first sponsored giveaway!
You may have also noticed that I'm currently making the switch from normal blogger comments to Disqus. It's going to take a while to import my old comments.