Gingham shorts with eyelet trim

81411-9
what i wore: gingham shorts DIY (available for sale on my etsy here), white tee from Forever 21, beige wedges from Aldo, red bandana from Hobby Lobby, heart detailed belt thrifted
81411-8

81411-7



I am in love with these shorts (for sale here in my etsy). If someone doesn't buy them quick, I might have to keep them for myself! I re-purposed these shorts from a pair of Lee capri pants and eyelet lace that I detached from part of a curtain. Once assembled, I already knew exactly what I would style them. I wore this outfit just to run some errands, and because I just wanted to style them!

I'm so excited to go to the Iowa State Fair today with David and my parents. I will definitely be posting pictures! I'm excited for funnel cakes, people watching, and freebies!
Powered by Blogger.