Fifteen Favorites on Friday v16


1. Love this D.I.Y. Industrial Record Cabinet from Elsie of A Beautiful Mess. Her posts have been so on point lately!


2. I adore Mandi of Here's Looking At Me Kid's outfit in these photos! It is so perfectly on point in welcoming Fall.



3. This Iconatomy series by George Chamoun I found via the We Are Handsome Blog is absolutely incredible. I love the juxtaposition of two iconic celebrities from different eras in these amazing collages.


4. I really really want a vintage coat, and I love this one that Elsa Billgren is sporting in these photos! I love that beautiful light gray and that fur trim!



5. These printed silk scarves from Reborn I found via Design Love Fest are so fantastic!


6. How gorgeous is Karla of Karla's Closet's dress and Louboutins in these photos!?


7. I've been lusting for this coat ever since I saw it a couple years ago, and it's still floating around! I'm so tempted to buy it, especially when I saw it on Islabell of A Fine Day For Sailing and saw Veronika of Girl and Closet tweeting about it! I think it's a sign that I needed it, so I caved and bought it from Lulus.


8. How amazing do Elsie of A Beautiful Mess and her husband look!? They are just so adorable.



9. I had to add these photos from the Charlotte Taylor SS12 lookbook I discovered via Islabell of A Fine Day for Sailing! The prints, peterpan collars, and silhouettes are just wonderful!


10. Check out these amazing Mr. Yen Papercuts I discovered via Design Sponge, aren't they beautiful!? The one on the right reads, "Today is Your Day, Your Mountain is Waiting, So Get on Your Way". A quote by Doctor Suess.


11. I love the wonderful print on this dress Veronika of Girl & Closet is wearing in these photos! Oh, and how wonderful is her hat?


12. Love this adorable strawberry nails tutorial from Kaylah of The Dainty Squid!


13. I just adore Alix of The Cherry Blossom Girl's coat and boots in these photos!


14. Loving these wonderfully clashing prints on Rachel of That's Chic in these photos.


15. I cannot get enough of Kani of Kani is For Kani's outfits! I mean, just look at that asymmetrical floral skirt, those heels, that necklace and that top! Everything is so cute.
Powered by Blogger.