Midwest Vintage

mwvintage-12
what i wore: Blue floral 80s Sasson Sun dress available at Midwest Vintage, 1950s Pin Up Party Dress (blue) available at Midwest Vintage, 1950s Pin Up Party Dress (cream) available at Midwest Vintage, gray dress, red belt and brown belt are Sarah's, my red bandana from Hobby Lobby, cat-eye sunnies from OC Shades, my black tights from Target, my Turn booties c/o Blowfish Shoes
mwvintage-16

mwvintage-10

mwvintage-9

I got a chance to model some vintage for a local vintage seller, the lovely Sarah of Midwest Vintage for their etsy shop a while back, and here are some of my favorite picks from the shoot! These are such pretty dresses!

Blue Floral 80s Sasson Sun Dress
1950s Pin Up Party Dress (Blue)
1950s Pin Up Party Dress (Cream)

I think I like the sun dress most! Which is your favorite?
Powered by Blogger.