December sponsor introduction

dec
brinny


Hi, I'm Brinny! I'm nineteen years old and a politics student in Sydney. I blog about my daily outfits, shopping adventures, sartorial lusts of the moment, as well as an endless variety of odds and ends. I love full skirts, high heels, and hair bows! My style is a cacophony of color -- welcome to my world! :)

blowfish


We think personal style is just another form of self-expression, and we make shoes for creative girls who can put together a look with effortless originality. Blowfish takes a break from the ordinary and a cue from the past. There’s something unexpected in every shoe we create, just as there’s something unexpected about every girl who wears them.

bodybysvec

Emily Svec is the not quite behind the scenes coordinator and artistic director for Body by Svec for the past 6 years, providing the Midwest with living breathing pieces of art through body decor. Most notable in Des Moines, though the Body by Svec crew have also traveled to Ames, Cedar Falls, Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Chicago, are events held at the Des Moines Social Club, The Glaza Studio, and for 80-35 Festival and the BodyWorld's exhibit promotion. She has painted over 150 men and women of varying shapes and sizes. Her body décor has been featured in 515, Juice, and Core magazines, book covers, and newspapers. She paints for the love of the body, using her art to define beauty beyond societal norms. Her goal is to show the harmony of the natural human body unhindered by preconceived notions of age, size, or shape.

selma


My name is Selma, i'm an aspiring model and completely in love with everything to do with modeling. I think it's fun and exciting, and love getting the chance to put myself out there and get to know new people in the industry. Iowa doesn't sound like a great place to start a modeling career, but there's a lot of opportunities surprisingly to help local designers and photographers out. My blog is a mixture of modeling gigs, and fashion posts - because i like to think i'm rather fashionable also. And i throw in a lot of posts about my life and what's been going on lately, right now i'm working on a halloween brownie recipe post so watch out for that!

mackenzie


Hello, I'm Mackenzie! On my blog, Reasons to Celebrate, I write about my life, style, and inspiration. Stop by to read about my as an independent clothing designer who recently moved across the country!

alexlinzy

BLUE FEATHER STYLE: BLOG | TWITTER

My name is Alex, I'm 20 years old and I live in Des Moines, Iowa. I work at a restaurant as a waitress, at a vintage clothing store called Atomic Garage, and I am a freelance photographer.

LITTLE ACORNS: BLOG

Hello all! My name is Linzy from the blog Little Acorns. I'm a student, and fashion enthusiast from the lovely state of California, blogging about random things as I try and find my way in this world. Along with fashion, my interests are art, music, photography, web design, D.I.Y. projects that I want to do but probably will never get around to, dance, food, and World of Warcraft - Stop by and say hey!

ellendita

MINTGREEN SUBMARINE: BLOG

MAULANI: SHOP | BLOG

Hello! I'm Dita, Bogor-based crafter, teacher, sometimes singer, coffee lover. I love sharing ideas and inspiration on my blog and currently having big big sale on my Etsy!

sarahliz

MY SO FAR MEMOIR: BLOG | YOUTUBE

SRSLY LIZ: BLOG | TWITTER

terezagina

DRASTIC PLASTIC: BLOG | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR

Hello! I'm Tereza and for almost 6 years now I'm Cultural Manager and an Contemporary Art Expert. My love for fashion started when I was in my first year at University {studying Photogrphy}, when I used to model for a colleague of mine. Like any girl I collect shoes, sneakers mostly, but I dream for my first pair of Louboutin.

TULLE & COMBAT BOOTS: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

My name is G, and I'm a graphic design student in living in the DC metro area. I blog about my outfits, style, thrifting, photography, design, and various other things! Stop by my blog and say hello :)

sarareb

AQUI: BLOG

MANZANITA: BLOG | TWITTER

heathervan

PAPER DOLL SMILE: BLOG | FACEBOOK

I'm a hairstylist/make-up artist in Sacramento who enjoys getting lost in a good book.

HELLO VANNY: BLOG | TWITTER 

outcarly

OUT OF ORDER VINTAGE: ETSY SHOP | BLOG

MIRROR IMAGE: BLOG | CARLY'S LOOKBOOK | ANNA'S LOOKBOOK

Anna and Carly, Carly and Anna, twins, sisters and best friends. lovers of fashion, photography and the outdoors.

shopemily

SHOP LOCAL DSM: BLOG | FACEBOOK

SCARLET LETTER STYLE: BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

youcrafty

THIS COULD BE YOU: SPONSOR INFO | MY PRESS

Interested in sponsoring Koi Story? Well, you're in luck! I still have some medium and small spaces left for January, just check out the sponsor info above and e-mail me at: meanzchan[at]gmail[dot]com, and of course if you are interested, you can always book ahead!

MODERN BUTTERCUP: BLOG | TWITTER

Hello! I'm a blogger who celebrates the modern quirks in life and enjoys reading books, eating French macaroons, and crafting. My blog focuses on those things and other topics like handmade and the occasional giveaways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am headed for West Palm Beach, Florida today, check out the wonderful guest posts I have lined up for the next few days as well as a wonderful New Years DIY. I will be back to regular posting January 2nd! Until then, happy New Year, and check out my twitter, for regular updates and photos!
Powered by Blogger.