Floral printed romper on a rainy day

121411-1
what i wore: olive green tights from Target, Steve Madden booties from DSW, floral print romper, vintage cream cape and headscarf thrifted, gray and yellow striped cardigan from Urban Outfitters, and vintage feather pin from Market Day, ring from Forever 21
121411-15

121411-6
121411-16
121411-9
121411-17
121411-7
121411-10

This outfit is from Wednesday, my first official day of Winter Break, and also David's day off. We both slept in until 1:00 PM, it's been so long since that has happened! It actually felt really nice. Also, even though it was raining outside it was a really nice day. We went out to eat, and stopped by this location (one of my favorites) to take some outfit photos. I was so excited when I thrifted this romper, it's so adorable! I almost made it into a dress, but I might just keep it the way it is.

I've been contemplating getting my hair cut lately, and I'm still not sure if I should go through with it, I would absolutely miss being able to put my hair into a pretty high bun. I've been wearing black tights for such a long time, I felt it was time to add some color!

What color tights are your favorite?

Ps: be sure to check out my interview over at one of my favorite bloggers, Kristine's blog, Kristine or Polly here.
Powered by Blogger.