A Dreamsicle button-up

11812-9
what i wore: vertical striped collared button-up thrifted, Jenette boots c/o Blowfish Shoes, black pants, ring and cream knit hat from Forever 21, necklace from Icing, maroon cardigan from Target
11812-10 11812-5 11812-6 ring

I've been pining over lovely sleeveless collared button-up tops for a while now. This one caught my attention because of it's color resemblance to dreamsicles! I love the white and orange vertical stripes. When I walked out of the house this morning I was not wearing the necklace, but after coming home during a break from class I came across it on my desk and readily put it on, completing this simple, comfortable outfit. Also, I got a little too cold taking these photos yesterday, the last one of my ring was taken indoors. I just bought this one recently, and I've been getting compliments on it at school. I absolutely love it!

Do you wear rings? Tell me about your favorite one!
Powered by Blogger.