Gray day and florals

12812-12
what i wore: gray dress and heart detail belt thrifted, dark teal tights and silver knuckle ring from Forever 21, floral three-quarters sleeve top from H&M, arrowhead ring from Moorea Seal's etsy and tan knee high boots from Target
12812-7 12812-5 12812-11 12812-10 12812-6

This is my outfit from yesterday. My first day of working at the Des Moines Art Center gift shop! I bought a lot of nifty things, which I will hopefully show in a a post soon! I had a great time looking around, training and getting to know the shop. There are so many cool things in there! Oh, and isn't this arrowhead ring just gorgeous!? I got it from Moorea Seal's etsy shop. There's still a couple left! Be sure to check them out!

Last night was also the first time I've ever watched Breakfast At Tiffany's. Crazy, right!? I know. The movie was pretty good. I loved the fashion (of course), and the wonderful array of gorgeous hats that Audrey Hepburn donned! So lovely. I'm also pretty interested in reading the book by Truman Capote.

Have any of you read the book, Breakfast At Tiffany's or seen the movie? I'd love to hear thoughts.
Powered by Blogger.