My week through instagram v9: FL vacation edition

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

At the airport, I discovered and fell for two new magazines, Fast Company and Wired. Also, I took some risks and took a photo or two through the window of the plane on the way to Atlanta.

I took more photos through the window of the plane on the way from Atlanta to Palm Beach. The clouds were so pretty. Also, David and I got upgraded to first class. It was my first time ever experiencing first class. It was exciting. The chairs we so comfortable and we were served drinks in glasses! I also received a twix bar.

Right when we got to Florida, we stopped at Panera to grab a quick dinner. I had the fuji apple salad and broccoli cheddar soup. Then the next morning we had a lovely breakfast at Hilary's.

I got ready to go to the pool with shorts and a light top to cover up. The pool was heated, and it was absolutely wonderful. I loved being able to be outside all day long.

I met another Bella! She's a cute toy yorkie that belongs to David's aunt. We went on a walk through a beautiful preserve, and of course I had to snap some photos.

We went to Juno beach, and I splashed along the coast of the ocean, it was magical. Then I got a french manicure!

I admired all the pretty palm trees, and I dominated in a game of Monopoly with David, his brother and cousin. It was fun!

We walked along side the ocean at night, and saw al of the pretty lights, and we relaxed in the hot tub at our hotel at night.

I tried Dunkin' Donuts for the first time ever, and really enjoyed the coffee, and the yummy sesame bagel. Then we went off to the gorgeou pool at our hotel!

We went to the Delray beach, which was conveniently located across the street from out second hotel and we explored the shops by our hotel. I found this cute watermelon clutch. I want to try to create one for myself at somepoint! It's adorable.

I wore my pretty floral pleated skirt out for a lovely dinner at a Brazilian steakhouse and then David, his family and I walked around downtown Delray celebrating New Years Eve. We watched the ball drop peacefully in our hotel room on tv.

I got to wear my lovely turquoise moccasins and one our last day, we sat at the beach for most of the day, soaking up the beauty. I had so much fun. I wish I could do it al over again, and have more time!

When was your last vacation? Tell me about it!
Powered by Blogger.