High waist red trousers

32012-9
what i wore: chambray button up from Target, red high waist trousers thrifted, black Blowfish wedges from DSW, necklace from Icing, knuckle jewel ring from Forever 21, and arrowhead ring from Moorea Seal
32012-8 32012-5 32012-10 32012-6

Notice the primary colors in this outfit? The yellow is a little bit more subtle, but it's on my nails! Weirdly enough, I had a dream about a similar outfit to this one. I remember because I woke up and quickly wrote it down. Can you believe I am having a dreams about outfits!? I think it's pretty funny. Anyways, in the dream I was wearing red bellbottoms, nude/tan platform heels, a blue chambray button up, a yellow cardigan and a black floppy hat. Sound cute!? I know! I thought so. Only, I'm not sure how I feel about bell bottoms on me, but hey, I might have to try it one of these days!

Have you had any dreams about outfits!? Do you try them out?
Powered by Blogger.