Plaid and polka dots

3812-11
what i wore: beige cardigan from Old Navy, beige pillbox hat and flannel top thrifted, polka dot shorts, navy knee high socks, and shearling booties from Target, and mustard tights and ring from Forever 21
3812-9 3812-7 3812-10 3812-8 3812-6

Man, do I love pattern mixing. Plaid and polka dots just go so well together, I think. It was terribly windy on this day, I haven't been enjoying that, but the weather is still amazing. I also feel like I've been talking about the weather too much in my posts. I can't help it! I don't know why it's the one reoccurring thing I talk about the most. Is that strange? These booties are amazing I got them on sale for $10.00 at Target. I love when they have sales, except I always just buy so much! These shorts are also just amazing comfortable and easy to wear, so of course I got them in black too and I might have to go back and get them in the florals print they have!

I'm sure I've asked this, but what are your favorite patterns to mix?
Powered by Blogger.