Red lace-up boots

32512-8
what i wore: indigo/navy cardigan, small ring and red lace-up boots thrifted, vintage glasses from Market Day, jeggings and tan belt from Target, striped top and larger ring from Forever 21, and necklace from DMAC gift shop
32512-4 32512-6 32512-5 32512-7

I had a lot of fun with my friend Rachel on this day last week. We went shopping and did some errands together. I'm glad I got to spend some time with her during Spring Break. We barely get to see each other due to both of our busy schedules that just don't mesh well. Anyways, we had a fun time at Target (as always) getting her some home necessities, then we stopped at Old Navy, and I went crazy buying sale items, while she bought some jeans. I love their jeans. Oh, and be sure to check back in a couple days to see my shopping haul vlog post from this trip.

So on to these gorgeous red boots. I thrifted this pair as well as a pair of red flats at Goodwill on the same day early on. I was so lucky to find them! These red boots are definitely a new favorite (among many favorites, but still). I actually went to find some old books to use as collage material and ended up buying these and only a couple books. Later on I bought 22 National Geographic magazines at Half Price Books, and it worked out pretty well.

Tell me about some of your recently bought items!
Powered by Blogger.