Snake queen

22612-16
what i wore: snakeskin print dress from Midwest Vintage, green hat and knuckle ring from Forever 21, knee high gray socks and black tights from Target, black thin sash found, Jenette boots c/o Blowfish Shoes, and taupe cardigan from H&M
22612-6 22612-5 22612-14 22612-1 22612-4 22612-2 22612-3

So, I remember finding this crazy but awesome gem of a dress in a bin while attending a Midwest Vintage porch sale. I absolutely loved it. I never thought I would wear it, but finally got up the nerve to do so. It's interesting though. I never thought I would like or even wear a snake print dress, but here I am. The collar and the faux hood are just so fascinating to me. I also like the implication of texture, but the fabric is just so smooth. Oh, and did you notice that I folded these knee high boots a little bit? I love how versatile these boots are. I tried to change up my makeup a little bit as well, going with a more neutral lip (using MAC Cosmetics' kissable lipcolour in So Vain) and smokey eyes. I like it. It will be happening more often!

Anyways, I recently and finally watched Bill Cunningham New York on Netflix, and I absolutely adore it and would recommend it to everyone. The documentary makes me want to be a little more daring with my outfit choices and also I want to go to New York. Can you believe I've never been!? I'm sure I would love it there.

What do you think of snakeskin prints?

PS: Happy 1st of March!
Powered by Blogger.