An indigo blouse

41312-9
what i wore: indigo blouse c/o El Vintage, pill box hat and belt thrifted, black tights from Target, zebra print skirt reconstructed by me, and beacher wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes
41312-2

41312-9

41312-1

41312-7

Ok, I am in love with this blouse. When opening up the amazing package from Emily of El Vintage, I was ecstatic to see this gorgeous gem of a blouse. The floral closure on the front is so unique, I've never seen anything like it, and all I can say is I want more of it! So, on another note, I've been having problems with procrastination. I'm not sure what it is, but I really need to get a handle on it, because I feel like my work (as in graphic design and studio work) is not up to par at the moment, and it's bumming me out a little. I think I just need to do more.

Any tips for breaking a procrastination pattern?
Powered by Blogger.