Under the trees in chevron

42612-8
what i wore: zig zag shift dress from Shop Sosie, fuchsia tights from Target, black Blowfish wedges from DSW, cat tote from etsy, and pink cat-eye sunnies from Sunglass Warehouse, ring and dconstruct resin bracelet from DMAC giftshop and terrestrial earrings from Moorea Seal
42612-7

31412-12

42612-9

42612-4

42612-13

42612-3

Seriously, this location is beautiful. I love the tunnel-like effect of the trees. So, I've been taking breaks on and off while working hard towards the end of this semester. I'm really excited to be finished, but there's a lot I need to do before my break, but I'm ready to do so.

Anyways, don't you love this dress? I love the pattern and I've been eyeing it for such a long time and this cat tote? My favorite bag ever right now. Don't worry I bought two, so I will be doing a giveaway soon! :) Oh, and I think I really need to learn how to screenprint. I think I could make some awesome things.

Tell me about your favorite bag!
Powered by Blogger.