Stamped

53012-7
what i wore: Rock N Reconstruct dress, belt and loafers thrifted, dconstruct resin ring from DMAC giftshop, and claw bracelet from eBay
53012-4

53012-5

53012-6

This dress is awesome. I feel like it's more of a Fall/Winter dress because of the weight, but I had to try it out. It's so comfortable and I am really loving the cowl neck. These photos are from before my San Jose trip. I only have one post from that trip and it will happen soon! I am on Day 2 of my juice fast, and I'm not exactly sure how long I want to keep it up, but it's going pretty strong, except for the fact that I already miss solid fruits and vegetables. It's fun trying out new combinations though. Anyways, I just really want to start getting healthy!

Any tips on juicing? Have you or would you try it?
Powered by Blogger.