When life gives you lemons

52412-2
what i wore: Primark lemon dress and claw bracelet from eBay, round sunnies from Sunglass Warehouse, arrowhead ring from Moorea Seal, and Rulla wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes 
52412-9

52412-5

52412-1

52412-3

52412-4

52412-8

This is the dress of my dreams. What more would I want? These are the last photos I took on my Canon Rebel T1i before it broke on me. I have made a few changes for this summer. My brother helped me get a budget app and plan out my budget for each month so that I can get on track with my finances. I dropped my painting class, as sad as that is, it will allow me to do a lot more this summer, and try to figure out a way to make a little extra money. Oh, and I need to start playing around with my tablet and I just feel like there is so much to do, I just don't know where to start.

Also, I will be on my way to San Jose, California to see my grandma with my family today until Tuesday.

Have you made any exciting changes lately?
Powered by Blogger.