Heat wave

62412-1

62412-15

62412-6

62412-5

62412-14

62412-8

62412-4



what i wore:
Diana zig zag dress from Urban 1972
yellow silla flats c/o B.A.I.T. Footwear
Madeline hat from DMAC gift shop (similar)
cat eye sunglasses from OC Shades (similar)
dconstruct resin bracelets from DMAC gift shop (similar)
dconstruct resin gold speck ring from DMAC gift shop
cameo ring thrifted (similar)

These photos are from last weekend on Sunday when I went to the Des Moines Art Festival with my brother. It was so hot out! I could barely stand it. We walked through the booths and I discovered three artists that stood out to me! Great stuff. I love being around so much creativity. Also, later on in the day I went to see Brave with my boyfriend. It was such a good movie! I'm guessing you've noticed that I'm wearing this hat in the past three posts. I can't get over it! It goes with absolutely everything!

Now onto this dress. I am absolutely in love! The pattern and the colors are perfection, and the open back? Even more amazing!

Do you have any open back pieces you love or suggestions for me!? Tell me about them!

Powered by Blogger.