Short bangs and polka dots

6112-7
what i wore: polka dot wrap dress from Gap, beacher wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes, terrestrial earrings from Moorea Seal, ring from Forever 21, and Encanto taqua ring from DMAC gift shop
6112-6

6112-3

6112-4

Once again, here is my favorite wrap dress ever! It is just a feel good dress. So as you may know, this will be my 4th day of a juice fast that I am doing. I haven't decided how long it will go, but I'm feeling absolutely amazing right now! You can follow along and view some recipes I've created in the process on instagram, username: meanzchan, or you can also view the photos on Ink 361. I'm well on my way to getting healthy, and I absolutely love this feeling. Oh, and I cut my bangs a little too short the other day, but I actually don't mind how they look. It's new!

What do you think of shorts bangs? Have you ever cut your bangs too short? Stories please!
Powered by Blogger.