80-35 Day Two: What I Wore

8035-2012-OOTD2-9

8035-2012-OOTD2-3

8035-2012-OOTD2-5

8035-2012-OOTD2-10

8035-2012-OOTD2-6

8035-2012-OOTD2-4




what i wore:
black floppy hat from Target (similar)
ikat romper from Target (similar)
baku wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes (similar)
swan song bracelet from Jewelmint (similar)
dconstruct resin bracelets from DMAC gift shop (similar)
tribal bag thrifted (similar)
necklace from DMAC gift shop (similar)
hedgehog ring from Brett is a Girl (similar)
two tone sunglasses from Sunglass Warehouse

I've only worn this romper once before, so I felt like it was about time for me to bring it back out! I think the pattern is so fantastic and it was a great outfit for a music festival. My brother and I just made the spiciest chili last night with some ghost chiles I bought from AllSpice. So insanely spicy, but awesome. We only used one ghost chile and it made our mouths burns. It was worth the taste though! I loved it. My brother also made jalepeno corn bread which was equally incredible. I think I might have to share a recipe post soon about the food I've been making lately. It's good stuff. If you follow me on instagram you probably have seen some of the things I eat. I might post too many food photos. Oops!

Have you made any spectacular food lately? I'd love to hear about it! Recipes are welcome. Healthy preferred.



Powered by Blogger.