Favorites Lately v2

ponie

Oh my goodness, handmade items galore! This new shoes and accessories shop, Golden Ponies has definitely caught my eye. First, I need to decide what to order, I basically am swooning over everything (Clockwise: 1, 2, 3, 4).



Leah Goren. Her illustrations are fabulous and I am in love with everything from her etsy shop. She is a huge inspiration of mine. Also, did I mention she recently did a collaboration line with Anthropologie? Yup! It's part of their Made in Kind project.



In my opinion, one of the most fabulous bloggers around, Andrea of Blonde Bedhead. She looks incredible from head to toe in every post and is such a style inspiration to me.


These Rio Grande Highs from Ugglebo. One in each color please!


Beautiful prints from Oana Befort. Shop here. Blog here. She inspires me to want to pick up some watercolors!



All things cat print, like these three pieces from Zara (Clockwise: 1, 2, 3).


These gorgeous knit necklaces from Amy Lawrence Knitted Designs (Clockwise: 1, 2, 3, 4).



Elizabeth Taylor in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. Her dress! So gorgeous (images via google).


Audrey Hepburn movies, her style, and her hats! I've been so into watching old movies lately! I just adore her. Of course, who doesn't!? So far I've seen Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sabrina and Charade, and I've loved all of them! Next on my list is How to Steal a Million and My Fair Lady (images via google).

stolmholm2

So in love with the Stockholm Streetstyle section of Caroline's Mode. Really inspired by all these looks.


I love this print by Rebekka Seale Art & Illustration.


I love these sequin aztec print mini skirts from Express (From left: 1, 2).



Christen of Two Happy Hearts looks so darling in this dress! Oh, did I mention that this is her namesake dress and she's Modcloth's Blogger of the Moment?! Ever since I first laid eyes on her blog, I've been in love with it. I love her vintage inspired style and she is just such a beauty! been in love with it. I love her vintage inspired style and she is just such a beauty!


Oh my gosh, I am just in love with this pie dress from Modcloth!

Newly discovered blogs to check out:

Adrian Loves Owls
A Walk in the Park
Coco and Vera
Velveteen Mint
Raving Fashionista
The Pineneedle Collective
Mode Junkie
A Girl Named Nydia

These are hopefully going to be more frequent and occur usually on Fridays. I couldn't wait so I posted today! Hope you enjoy it.

What have you been into lately?!
Powered by Blogger.