Some classics

IMG_2307

IMG_2322

IMG_2333

IMG_2330

IMG_2354

what i wore:

Academy Herringbone blazer from Gap (buy here)
Striped merino sweater dress from Gap (buy here)
Black tights from Target (buy similar here)
Kian heeled buckle boots from Target (buy here)
tan braided belt from Target (buy similar here)

I've been slacking a little bit on blogging, but I'm honestly not too worried about it. I've been reevaluating my goals for the blog as well. I think I will be making a few changes soon.

Anyways, I went out on a shopping spree at Gap to buy classic items. I want basic and classic pieces that I will be able to wear always. I'm a little sick of trendy items. I just want to look classic. This is seriously the best blazer ever. It fits so well and it's so cute. The bright lining is a wonderful surprise! I feel like my style is beginning to grow up, and I love it. I can't wait to minimize my closet even more. I've been int he process for a while. It helps bringing in new and classic pieces I know I won't want to get rid of!

Do you have a more classic or trendy wardrobe!?

PS. Happy National Cat day!

Powered by Blogger.