Black, blue and coral

IMG_2703

IMG_2711

IMG_2720

IMG_2729

IMG_2726

IMG_2725

what i wore:
Leopard print coral scarf from Urban Outfitters (buy here)
Button up denim top from Forever 21 (buy similar here)
Striped top from Target (buy similar here)
Black pencil skirt from Fabrik (buy similar here)
Black tights from Target (buy here)
Black lace-up boots from Target (buy similar here)

As you may have noticed, this is my new favorite lip color! I used a MAC lip pencil in Beet as a base and a MAC lipstick in Girl About Town on top. I absolutely adore it. It adds a lot of flare to my looks, I feel like! Trust me, I still love red, but this is a gorgeous color.

Nothing too interesting is happening lately in my life! I'm just working hard in school, and hanging out with my cats for the most part! Very exciting stuff, right!?

What is your favorite lipcolor?

Powered by Blogger.