Birthday!

IMG_5381

IMG_5389

IMG_5395

IMG_5420

IMG_5430

IMG_5426

IMG_5417

what i wore:

mustard dress from Fabrik (buy similar here)
navy coat with blue floral from True Style (buy similar here)
black tights from Target (buy here)
Onyx the Road boot from Modcloth (buy here)

So, as many of you know, yesterday was my birthday! I turned 22. I like that my birthdate and my age were both palindromes this year. It made me smile.

I did I a lot of fun days the past couple of days. The day before my birthday, I went out to dinner with a few of my friends and then had some frozen yogurt. Yesterday, my boyfriend and I went shopping locally in the East Village. We visited places such as Hill Vintage and Vitae Design Collective. I highly recommend visiting both stores if you are ever in the Des Moines area! They are such gems! I picked up three vintage dresses and my boyfriend bought me a new dress (that makes me feel like Snow White), and a gorgeous 1950s vintage swing coat! I can't wait to show those off on the blog soon! I hope to continue doing more regular outfit posts. I've missed it dearly. After shopping we went to see Django Unchained and it was a fantastic movie. I'd highly recommend it. After that I got to get frozen yogurt again with a friend and then cake with my parents! Overall, it was a great day. I'm just over the moon, happy. Oh, and I also haven't waved my hair in a long time. I think it turned out pretty well. It flattened out after a few hours though. I used hot rollers!

Have you bought anything spectacular lately!? I'd love to hear about it.


Powered by Blogger.