My first Dear Creatures dress

IMG_5988

IMG_5995

IMG_6049

IMG_6015

IMG_6023

IMG_6039

IMG_6030

what i wore:

light grey Anne Klein coat from Yonkers (buy similar here)
Dear Creatures dress from Summerland (buy here)
black modal cardigan from American Apparel (buy here)
black tights from Target
Bandalino cognac booties from Yonkers (buy similar here)
Girl About Town lipstick from MAC (buy here)

I can't believe I start school tomorrow! This is been a long b

reak, but now that it's ended, I feel like it never began. Doesn't it always feel that way? I'm ready to go back and finish though!

This is my first ever Dear Creatures dress and definitely not my last. I love the neutral colors and the beautiful collar. It is just so well-made and perfect. I can't wait to style it again already!

My boyfriend, his family, family friends and I went to see Book of Mormon today! If you get a chance to see it, you better take it. It definitely lived up to all the hype.

Oh, and last night I got the chance to go to the Savior Magazine launch here locally. The magazine was beautiful done. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of it. Silly me, I forgot my camera, so the only souvenir we have is this photo of me and my friend.

Have you seen any musicals lately? Tell me about them!

Powered by Blogger.