Mulled Wine and Dine Dress

IMG_6442-Edit

IMG_6464

IMG_6504

IMG_6517

IMG_6540

IMG_6536-Edit

what i wore:
mulled wine and dine dress from Modcloth (buy similar here)
black modal cardigan from American Apparel (buy here)
Francoise booties from Shoemint (buy here)
black tights from Target
owl ring from Forever 21 (buy similar here)

This outfit is from yesterday, which was my boyfriend's birthday! I got him a few small presents, some cupcakes, a cake shaped like a dog and made him walking tacos for dinner per his request! It was a great night in although I spent a majority of it doing homework. It was homework that I actually enjoyed, which is strange, but this also might be a good sign.

I also got a new keurig brewing system! I will post a review of it soon hopefully. I will just say now that it is absolutely amazing and one of my favorite purchases ever. I have a feeling that I will be drinking a lot more coffee, but I am ok with that because I will also be saving money. No more stops at Starbucks in the morning for me! If you are interested you can view a couple of my Vine videos showing how the system works and also my routine (1, 2).

What's your coffee routine?!

PS: Don't forget to enter the Diary Sketches giveaway to win two illustrations!

SHOP THIS LOOK BELOW:

Powered by Blogger.