A hooded bee scarf

IMG_7943

IMG_8018

IMG_7957

IMG_7984

IMG_7993

IMG_7999



what i wore:

Black faux leather jacket from Target (buy here)
Heart shaped sunnies from Urban Outfitters (buy similar here)
Hooded bee scarf from Acanthus Apparel (buy similar here)
Gray and yellow striped cardigan from Urban Outfitters (buy similar here)
Lace dress (worn as top) from Target (buy similar here)
Gray striped maxi skirt from Target (buy similar here)
Black wedges from Blowfish Shoes (buy similar here)

It's getting warmer! I feel like it's been so long since I've taken photos outdoors! Anyways, I wore this on my last day of classes before Spring Break. Although, I will be working on various projects during this break, I am still really excited to have time to catch up on my sleep. One of the major projects I will be working on is coming up with ideas on how to install my work at my senior show! I'm really excited about it, but there are just so many possibilities. We are getting a press release sent out soon. I can't believe this is all happening so fast!! I graduate in 2 months!

I've ben really drawn to maxi skirts lately. I love how they can add a little drama to any outfit. This is one of my favorite scarves. Not only do I love the bee printed on it, but it's also super soft and the best part? There is a hood! How brilliant!


Tell me about a favorite scarf of yours!
Powered by Blogger.