My Week through Instagram v11

1

My family had a late Lunar New Year celebration, and these are the red packets I collected!

My boyfriend and I stumbled upon some girl scouts and of course had to buy some thin mints, our favorite. Also, putting them in the freezer is the best idea ever!

2

I caught little Arnold sleeping though me getting ready and leaving for classes in the morning. Usually he is already up or wakes up when I do and hangs out with me in the bathroom as I get ready. He was all tuckered out though, and must've been running around too much the night before!

I got to print six of my lithographs! They turned out really well. I am going to experiment and color over a few of them just to see how they look I think. It's strange, exciting and scary to be drawing over prints though!

8

As you all may know, I've been dabbling in hand lettering lately and here are some things I have been either perfecting or just practicing.

4

I got a couple free t-shirts at my internship this week, and this was my favorite one! It was one of the winners of a contest Paste hosted for local eatery, Zombie Burger. This artwork is a collaboration between two local artists, Josh Bowers and Van Holmgren. I love it! Also, screen printing is fun!

I drew this Thorn bug with oil pastels and chalk pastels. This insect is so unique and the coloring is fantastic. I'm excited to add it to my insect installation.

5

I've brought back my silhouettes! They have been sitting in storage for quite sometime now, but I would like to incorporate them into my senior show. I'm really excited about them. I've missed them so much!

It was a red kind of morning. I think I was trying to disguise the fact that I was sick. It worked for a while, but during class I just felt horrible, and well I've been sick ever since, but it's been getting better with lots of sleep.

6

Soup has been keeping me full while I've been sick, and this particular soup is my favorite ever out of a can!

This is a little sneak peek of a project I am working on to rehabilitate the way the people look at insects. I think it's going well. This ice cream cone is made up of wasps.

7

I had to take some photos of my lovely kitties. Arnold and Louie make my days happier and keep me company while I'm sick. It's nice.

I know I've been pretty M.I.A. lately, but with being sick, stressing out about everything, and a lot of other factors, blogging has been the last thing on my mind. I will have more content soon though! Don't give up on me yet.

I hope you all have been having a great week! I'd love to hear about it!

Follow me on instagram here.
Powered by Blogger.