Black and brown

IMG_9894

IMG_9901

IMG_9917

IMG_9965

IMG_9969

what i wore:
black faux leather jacket from Target (buy here)
burnt orange cardigan from Target (buy similar here)
tan and black striped dress from Forever 21 (buy similar here)
brown tights from Target (buy similar here)
cognac Bandalino booties from Yonkers (buy similar here)
knuckle ring from Forever 21(buy similar here)
cat necklace gift from a friend (buy similar here)
thrifted headscarf (buy similar here)

I like to break fashion rules. Especially the one that says black and brown should not be paired together. I think that as long as you create enough variance and pick the correct shades of each color, it can be done well! Just look at my outfit, I mixed a tan dress with dark brown tights and a black leather jacket and the colors work in harmony.

So, my thesis show comes down this Sunday. It's a little sad to see it go, but I'm so happy that it happened. A lot is happening in this next couple of months. I'm very excited, and can't wait to tell you more about everything! It will happen, eventually.

What's your favorite fashion rule to break?

Powered by Blogger.