Coral cats

IMG_9114

IMG_9124

IMG_9197

IMG_9238

IMG_9230

IMG_9243

IMG_9261

what i wore:
coral cat shift dress from Gap (buy here)
cognac booties from Dillards (buy similar here)
black tights from Target (buy similar here)
black faux leather jacket from Target (buy here)
Girl About Town lipstick from MAC Cosemetics (buy here)

This cat dress arrived just in time for Spring. Coral is such a wonderful color, and I have been yearning for a new shift dress; I think they may be my favorite style of dress. Paired with a black leather jacket and booties makes for a more edgy vibe. Oh, and this print? Because, cats and that is all.

My senior thesis show is next Friday, April 12th! Although, my stress levels are fairly low I still have a lot more work to do before the opening. I can't believe it's so close! I cannot wait to tell you all about it, and show pictures. I think I may create some process videos! Stay tuned.

What is your favorite color for Spring?

Powered by Blogger.