Floral on Floral

IMG_0402

IMG_0422

IMG_0446

IMG_0456

IMG_0438

what i wore:
Thrifted floral crop top (buy similar here)
Thrifted floral skirt (buy similar here)
cat eye sunglasses from Sunglass Warehouse (buy similar here)
baku wedges c/o Blowfish Shoes (buy similar here)
lipstick in girl about town from MAC Cosmetics (buy here)

I wore this on my last day of finals ever (well for now at least) and I graduate this upcoming Sunday, May 19th with a BFA in Graphic design and a minor in drawing! I am so excited to finally be done, but now comes the hard part looking for jobs in the "real world". I welcome this challenge though and I can't wait to see where this degree takes me! If you are interested you can view my website here.

Anyways, I love pairing floral patterns together. I think they make for a wonderful combination and there are so many possibilities!

What are you favorite pattern pairings?

Powered by Blogger.