Purple tribal dress

IMG_2884-2

IMG_2889

IMG_2891-2

IMG_2887

what i wore:

Thrifted purple tribal dress (buy similar here)
California Sunshine headpiece by Moorea Seal (buy similar here)
Yellow necklace c/o Francesca's Collections (buy similar here)
Neon pink shoes from Target (buy similar here)
Lipstick in Russian red from MAC Cosmetics (buy here)

Life has been pretty good lately. I'm still in search of a full time job, but I've gotten a few interviews and hopes are still high. I've also started to freelance for a small firm locally, and I get to work remotely, so that's been fun. I've also gotten a commission for a cat and a dog to work on. Oh, and I've been watching a lot of Miyazaki movies, like Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, and Spirited Away; I really can't get enough of theses movies. I've been watching a lot of Adventure TIme too, because sometimes I just need some mindless fun to watch while working on projects. I have always been pretty into animation.

I have been having the best luck thrifting lately, and I've also been sewing a lot more recently. I finally feel pretty productive, and it's a very nice feeling.

What are you favorite animations?

Shop my outfit:

Powered by Blogger.