Grey lace and hookahs

what I wore: ruffle black sweater from Forever 21, gray lace dress, black leggings, Mulberry bag, gray socks, and pink belt, Liberty of London (it's from another dress) from Target, and Blowfish black wedges from DSW


I wanted to go for a neutral outfit today. I also just bought this dress a couple of days ago at Target on sale for $11.00, can't really beat that. I love sales.

My friend Lauren and I went to a few places to check out hookahs yesterday and I settled on one from Egyptian Treasures. I also bought her a grinder. We also went to Sally's to get some hair lightener and purple manic panic because I am dying my tips. I can't wait to see how it turns out! I will post pictures!

Here's my boyfriend, David. He's so cute in this hat.

Here is my beautiful new hookah. I got it because it reminded me of Jasmine from Aladdin because of the color. David and I picked up some Wild Mango and Strawberry flavored tobacco for it. The wild mango was delicious.

Here is a gif I made:
Gif Created on Make A Gif
He can blow smoke rings, I wish I could. I did feel like the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland though!
Powered by Blogger.