Take a step back

what i wore: white button-up top was a gift from my boyfriend's mom, brown ribbon that i found in my room, Jessica Simpson Collection belt from Dillard's, Black lace-up Dolce Vita boots, black pencil skirt and light gray socks from Target, mustard tights from Forever 21, and floral cardigan from Delia's


This weekend went by too fast. Sarah and I went shopping yesterday. I bought a couple of belts on sale at Dillards as pictured above and a few things from Heritage. I will definitely be wearing all of that soon as well. They're quite cute and Zooey Deschanel-inspired. I want to dress more retro and chic more often. I can't wait to put together outfits. I'm also slowing learning to sew better from my mom. She was a tailor for a long time and she knows a lot because she's been sewing since she was very young.
Powered by Blogger.