Get your vest on

what i wore: white button up shirt was a gift from my boyfriend's mom, denim vest from H&M, Black pants and tan bucket bag from Forever 21, and black Blowfish wedges from DSW




Wow, I am horrible at updating! It's been about a week, and nothing has been too exciting except that school started. This is what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I was just looking around my closet and trying to spruce things up and I came across this denim vest. I'm not usually a huge fan of denim anything besides obviously jeans, but this vest stood out to me. I got in when I was in Detroit with my friend who goes to the College for Creative Studies. Anyways I have never worn it until today! I bet I have so many things like this hiding in my closets! I will try to update more often. I just feel super busy, which is strange because during my winter break I didn't do much.

So, I would really like to get to know my followers. Tell me about yourself!
Powered by Blogger.