Double outfit post

what i wore (yesterday): patterned dress from Forever 21, brown tights and tan knee-high boots from Target, and tan cardigan (secondhand Gap) from Plato's Closet.


what i wore (today): red and navy striped cardigan from Heritage 1981, Yellow top w/ floral detail and dark wash denim appearance leggings from Forever 21, Black lace-up Dolce Vita boots from Target.


I neglected to post yesterday, so I apologize for the double entry. So yesterday I wore this lovely patterned dress I've never worn before, I really like the fit out it and I think it's darling. I will definitely be wearing it more. Today, I wanted to go for primary colors and I think it turned out pretty well! It's a pretty casual outfit, but sometimes casual just works well. So I mentioned (I think) that I entered my Crane Sculpture and Daisy sculpture into a Juried Exhibition at my school but alas, they did not make it in (you can see pictures of my sculptures here). Strangely, I'm fine with it. I understand that there are a variety of different tastes in art (from what I hear, it was just one person that judged this competition) and I really like my sculptures and as of now, that's all that's important. I do want to get better though, and my hopes aren't shot yet! Hopefully I can enter again next year!

Are any of you artists? I'd love to see your work!
Powered by Blogger.