Hold Time

what i wore: a pale pink cardigan from New York & Company, a lavender floral ruffle top from Express, gray pants (bleach stained) from Gap, Black Dolce Vita lace-up boots from Target, Red Beats by Dre Solo headphones (a gift from a friend)

Ok, first off, bleached stained pants, my mom and I bought these at Gap together and decided to share them because it fits both of us. I finally asked her if I could wear them and she had gotten bleach on them. Even though they're a little baggy, I love these pants. Anyways, I called this Hold Time, because I've been listening to M. Ward's album with the same name for the past couple of days and love it. I would highly recommend giving him a listen. If you don't know who he is, he's the Him in She & Him, yeah, he's in a band with Zooey Deschanel (who is definitely a style icon, to me). Oh, and these headphones are so fantastic, I walk to and from classes with these babies and it's pure bliss. I'm so glad I have such an amazing friend! Lastly, My boyfriend's birthday is also today, he's the magical age of 24! I made him pancakes for dinner from scratch as well as syrup from scratch (it's just butter, water and brown sugar) and that's what he wanted. I'm too broke and he's to indecisive so that's why I haven't gotten him a gift.

What would you get your boyfriend or girlfriend for their 24th birthday?
Powered by Blogger.