Pink Polka Dots

what i wore: taupe cardigan with black detailing from H&M, navy blue with pink polka dots dress from Fabrik, black skirt from Target, periwinkle wide belt from United Colors of Benetton, patterned tights from Forever 21, and gray ankle buckle boots from Wet Seal



I honestly threw this outfit together in about fifteen minutes this morning. My hair was a mess, so I put it up in a messy bun and I know it could look better, but like I've said before, I'm just experimenting with my hair (I don't know a lot about how to style it and such). Anyways, I got this dress from Fabrik a boutique by Jordan Creek Mall and I fell in love with it when I first got it. It's a little short and pretty tight towards the bottom so I just paired it with another skirt which reminds me, I need more skirts (or at least more variety as well as simple ones). I have an Astronomy Lab tonight, and I'm actually a little excited to see what we're going to do. It's almost three hours though, but at least it's only one day of the week and I chose Monday, just so I can have the rest of my nights.

Anyway, I'd like to say thanks to all my new followers! I'm so glad I have some support, and even though there's only 22 of you right now. I'm very proud of this!

Also, sorry for the lack of variety in the backgrounds lately. The scenery around my home is very boring and it's been really cold outside!
Powered by Blogger.