Asymmetry and vertical stripes

what i wore: black cardigan and headband from Forever 21, black belt from Francesca's Collection, Geren Ford asymmetrical hem dress from Gilt, black knee high socks and light gray tights from Target, and black Blowfish wedges from DSW


I got this dress from gilt today! I'm love the asymmetry of this dress and the vertical stripes are a nice touch. It's a tiny bit big , but nothing I cannot fix! I am so excited to wear this dress more often. This week has been a hard week, I procrastinated until last minute to write a paper for English and I had so much homework. Now, I'm enjoying pizza and The Office, and it's almost the weekend! I'm super excited, my only homework is to read and I'm looking forward to that and freedom from stress for a couple days.

Oh, and I'm taking a break from the bangs today!

What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Powered by Blogger.