Inspired by: Safari

what I wore - "Mangino" vintage wayfarer sunnies is tortoise/smoke from OC Shades, leopard print tank + lace tank and olive green tights from Target, black Blowfish wedges from DSW, black ruffle cardigan from Express, tan skirt thrifted and black belt from Francesca's Collection


Not really sure why I decided on going for a Safari theme today, it just happened! I found this skirt while browsing the aisles at Goodwill to pass some time this weekend and came across this lovely skirt. I think that I might make it a little short, since I have pretty short legs to begin with! Anyways I really loved the neutral color of this skirt and it fit pretty well! So through this skirt, came this outfit!

I have a lot to do this week for school including a presentation, a paper and a drawing, but I will try to update when I can.

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, and I do try to take the time to reply to each and every one of them on my blog! I also tend to head over to look at your blog and leave a comment there! I hope you all are having a happy Monday! I'm also super ecstatic that I have close to 200 followers!

Oh and before I forget, I am honored to announce that I have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award by Sandy of My Fair Lady, as well as the Versatile Blogger Award by Tereza of Drastic Plastic. Thank you so much ladies!

What would you have worn with this skirt? Also, what adjustments would you recommend?
Powered by Blogger.