Lady of Many Charms

what i wore: Lady of Many Charms dress from Modcloth, black vest, black skirt, and light gray tights from Target, Restricted lace-up booties from Endless, periwinkle wide belt from United Colors of Benetton, faux leather coat from TJ Maxx, cross body bag thrifted and rhinestone covered phoenix bracelet from New York Couture.

This is what I wore on a date with the boyfriend tonight. I love this Lady of Many Charms dress I got from Modcloth, but it is a little short so I decided to add a skirt! Also I wanted to add a pop of color with the periwinkle belt, I love that color! I wanted to go for a soft, feminine, romantic look tonight. I was really in tune with the grays tonight.

I'm not very excited about my break being over, but it was fun while it lasted!

Also, I finally wore this phoenix bracelet. I'm not sure if it's really my style though, I don't wear a lot of accessories, but oh do I love it!

I've been really loving peter pan collars lately! What have you been eying lately? Any specific trend?
Powered by Blogger.