Clouds can't bring me down

what i wore: Gap camel cardigan thrifted, blue and white plaid top thrifted, wine colored cord Hue leggings from Dillard's, and light tan boots from Target




I am having such a lovely day today despite the rain! I woke up feeling refreshed and my hair actually turned out as wavy as I wanted to be! The reasoning being, I put my hair in braids last night around 9PM after a shower and slept in them. Also I went to bed super early, probably around 10 or so. So I got a lot of needed sleep. I wore these lovely blue shades to brighten up my mood! And I love how it looks with my cord leggings.

I hope you all had a lovely day! I will be working on my giveaway post right after this one, check back!! I'm super excited about it. It's to show you all how much I appreciate you!

So, how do you stay cheerful when the sun is not out?
Powered by Blogger.