Rain, cold and fishies

what i wore: tiger dress from H&M, black cardigan from Delia's, black leggings and black lace-up Dolce Vita boots from Target and goldfish umbrella from Amazon



Hello lovelies! Today, the weather decided to revert back to cold. It was actually suppose to snow today, but not yet! I'm not really upset about it, a plus being, I finally got to use my goldfish clear umbrella today! The Clothes Horse gave me the inspiration to buy one! I had to have it, I think she bought hers on Modcloth, but I found it on Amazon. Anyways, I decided to wear dark clothing today, but I had to wear this dress, I love the print on it, it's a very asymmetrical print and I love the tiger on it, it's definitely Asian inspired.

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. I have not gotten sick for a while so I'm just not used to it. I need to get better though! I have a lot to do this weekend, especially for drawing!

How will you spend your weekend?!

PS: Check out this lovely post about me on Shaper's Galaxy!



Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!
It closes at 11:59PM tonight and I will announce the winner tomorrow! Good luck!
Powered by Blogger.