You're living in a dreamworld

what i wore: gray flats from Old Navy, black shorts, and taupe cut-out shoulder detail top from Forever 21



I went for a very minimal look today and decided to try out a mix between orange lipstick and a berry colored one! It came out a deep melon-ish color. Anyways I finally put together my drawing table all by myself! I'm super proud, but I do like putting stuff together. I also decided to pick up a natural light lamp to go with it and a drawing board for if I want to draw outside! My dress form should be here today, I think! I'm excited.

Anyways, when I saw how these pictures turned out, I immediately thought of the song, Dreamworld by Rilo Kiley. It came up on my ipod the other day while on shuffle.

What are you listening to?



Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!
Powered by Blogger.