Serenity at Sea

what i wore: Serenity at Sea tunic from Modcloth, We Who See fringe rodeo black heel boot from Urban Outfitters, and black leggings from Target





Hello readers! First off, I'd like to extend to you all a Happy Earth Day! I knew the moment I received this Serenity at Sea tunic from Modcloth, I would want to wear it for Earth Day, so I saved it just for today! I love the mix of blues and greens and also that it is long enough to be a dress on me. I cannot wait to wear this tunic/dress again when it gets warmer out with shorts and my whiskey colored Seychelles Hawk wedges!

Also, if you like the boots I am wearing today, I just bought them online at Urban Outfitters and they are only $29.99 right now, what a great deal right? They are so adorable and I love he fringe detailing. It took me a while to get them on at first, but once I got them on I fell in love. They are comfortable and very versatile. I cannot wait to wear them more! You can snag yourself a pair here.

Did you dress up for Earth Day?
Powered by Blogger.