Heart Shaped Sunnies

what i wore: straw hat with blue ribbon and lace skirt (worn underneath) from Target, red heart sunglasses from OC Shades, Crochet knit sweater thrifted, golden yellow top and black bucket bag from Forever 21, American Apparel gray jersey knit skirt from Gilt, golden yellow socks, Seychelles Hawk wedges in Whiskey from Endless, and belt from Dillard's.




Wow! Today I had a super fun-filled day so far with one of my best friends, Rachel! We had to go to Target to pick up a bridal shower gift! I'm not going to say what it is, because my friend Sarah (it's her bridal shower) reads my blog! It's great though! Anyways, we also had to pick up presents for her younger half brother, younger sister, and cousin! We still found time to eat at Jimmy John's and she bought day old bread from them so we could feed geese! We drove around for a while looking for a pond nearby because we were running out of time! She had to be at her younger half brother's birthday! We found a place, threw out some bread, snapped some pictures and that's basically it! All the while blasting My Chemical Romance in the car, singing out hearts out and getting me pumped for tomorrow!

My friend Brooke and I are going to make some DIY denim studded vests tonight! Hopefully, I'll be able to snap some pictures and do a tutorial or something. No promises though!

So, I was in love with the bursts of color coming from my outfit today! My wedges were also super muddy after feeding the geese, if you cannot tell from the pictures. I purchased this lovely hat while we were shopping for gifts at Target, and I also bought Scrabble, which is exciting for me! Haha

How did you spend your Saturday?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!
Powered by Blogger.