I like the red dress

what i wore: red dress thrifted, black floppy hat from H&M, wedges from Target, and red heart shaped sunnies from OC Shades


I was fascinated by how this red dress looks, colorwise, that is. Anyways I wore this lovely red dress that I thrifted for $2.99 to my friend Sarah's bridal shower! I went with my friend Rachel, and we bought her a Corningware Green Etch 4 Piece Set. It was at her fiance's mother's house, and it was very lovely. There was good food, and yummy fruit, and a jellybean guessing contest! Sarah also got a lot of lovely presents! I'm not sure why I didn't take any pictures and I apologize, if I could snag some from anyone else at some point, i"ll be sure to post them!

Then I went home to change and it was time for Brooke and I to meet My Chemical Romance! We got there right at 4:30 because we were part of the contest winners and we waited for over and hour, and realized we couldn't take any of our own photos with them, it would only be a walk through, and they had pre-signed posters ready for us. Can you say, divas? It was ridiculous and of course did not live up to my teenage dream, yet I can say I've shaken 3 of their hands, and had a couple pictures taken with them. Anyways, we decided to skip out on the opening bands and get some food, I was starving! We went back to the concert at about 9PM and they were about to start! They played about 4 songs from "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" and, well my love for them came back! It was so much fun! I wish I would have reviewed their newer CDs a bit before I went, but they are not too bad.

Oh, and isn't my mom adorable with my heart shaped sunglasses? Brooke looked cute today too and we had twin cameras! Anyways, I had a nice morning/afternoon off from classes today, but I still have to go to one in about 2 and a half hours. I feel super rest though!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway here!
Powered by Blogger.